ANSTHRLD - Looking for permission to conflict.

Sara L Friedemann sfriedemann at students.wisc.edu
Fri Dec 10 19:14:56 PST 1999

My apologies to those who receive this twice.

A friend of mine recently submitted his badge and has since found out that
it conflicts.  He is looking for permission to conflict.  I've forwarded his
request with the information on the person he is looking for.  Does anyone
know who this person is and how he can be contacted?

- -Aryanhwy

- --
"Fools aren't born: pretty girls make them in their spare time."