ANSTHRLD - Looking for permission to conflict - Anebairn.

Kathri@aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Sat Dec 11 06:10:27 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/10/1999 9:17:19 PM Central Standard Time,
sfriedemann at students.wisc.edu writes:

>  I've forwarded his
>  request with the information on the person he is looking for.  Does anyone
>  know who this person is and how he can be contacted?

The last information in the Kingdom files is from 1981, when HL Anebairn was
in the Steppes area.  If anyone has current contact information, jump right
in!

Meanwhile, I've sent Master Caradoc contact information for some Steppes-area
heralds who might be able to help.

Kathri, Asterisk