ANSTHRLD - Rolls on the web?

tmcd at jump.net tmcd at jump.net
Sat Dec 11 16:05:27 PST 1999

A correspondent writes that she's been looking for Foster's for two
years, and if I find one I should buy it for her.  So apparently it's
not as prevalent as I thought.

Joseph Foster. _The Dictionary of Heraldry: Feudal Coats of Arms and
Pedigrees_.  Bracken Books, London, 1989. ISBN 1 85170 309 8.  "This
is the hard cover.  There are at least two paperback editions.  Get
the one in color." writeth James of the Lake <jotl at RIDGECREST.CA.US>.

Daniel de Lincolia
- --
                   *** NEW HOME E-MAIL ADDRESS ***
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;