ANSTHRLD - Need conflict check for fasttracking.

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Sun Dec 12 12:50:11 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/11/1999 5:38:52 PM Central Standard Time, tmcd at jump.net
writes:

> really skinny wolves, those.

Yep.

>  "Three ermine spots"?  Or does Her Highness actually want three dangly
>  weasel butts?

OK, so the blazon wasn't as clear as it should have been.  Why do you think I
asked for help?

(I dunno, when I was typing and looking at it suddenly "ermine spots" seemed
to be the three spots that go with the pointy bit to make an - - - ermine
spot.  Sometimes blazon doesn't seem as clear and logical as it's touted to
be. )

So - - the original question stands.  Does it conflict with anything?

Kathri