ANSTHRLD - WWC class schedule

marsha.greene@mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Fri Feb 19 10:16:08 PST 1999

If you would like me to e-mail you a copy of the Westgate Winter Collegium
class schedule and class descriptions, please e-mail me privately.  Did not
want to fill up the list with my attachments.  If you need .txt format or
something less than Word97, let me know, and we will try.  Remember, we
will have maps to the hot shops and museums for Sunday activities for those
that want it, at the site.  And there will be gathering of whoever wants at
some breakfast place on Sunday morn. (Map to be at site)
Thanks,  Hillary, Autocrat.    See you Saturday.