ANSTHRLD - Gazette

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Sat Feb 27 20:01:53 PST 1999

J. Scott & Arisa Ballentine wrote:

> Are we not active members of the College even though we are optional?
>
> Fergus "starting to get somewhat uneasy about this whole optional thing and
> the way some conversations have turned" Stout
> Westgate Pursuivant

Of course you're a part of the College!  I apparently wasn't clear.  For the
branches that choose to have heralds everything is fine, especially since they
will presumably have heralds who really want the job instead of being warm
bodies.  I was asking about what to do about the groups who choose to not have a
herald.  If and when the BOD makes their decision this issue will be need to be
added to the list of things to consider.

- --Perronnelle

- --
Stereotypes are devices for saving a biased person the trouble of learning.