ANSTHRLD - Colleges (was: Branches)

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Wed Feb 17 14:57:15 PST 1999

I believe Stargate officers have recently discussing the issue of whether
or not to request Kingdom dissolve permanently  the College branch of Twr
Cath (or until more students begin again).  But, there was some noises over
there on campus from some older students about starting up the branch
again.   Perhaps Stargate is waiting to see if those noises are serious.
Either way, I would imagine that you can stop mailing the Gazette to them,
for now.
Hillary

charlene at flash.net on 02/17/99 04:26:51 PM

Please respond to heralds at Ansteorra.ORG