ANSTHRLD - Commentary formats

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Mon Feb 22 12:30:15 PST 1999

I've had two people ask me how Star's ruling on electronic
communications affects commentary submissions.  Star will be publishing
his ruling.  In brief , official communications must be on paper; email
is fine for informal communications.

This ruling does not affect the current commentary procedure.  Continue
to send commentary as you have in the past.  I take your email and
produce the "paper".

Besides, you think he could live with me if he ruled I had to type all
the commentary from hardcopies?

- --Perronnelle

- --
The discontent of the people is more dangerous to a monarch than all the
might of his enemies on the battlefield.  -- Isabella d'Este