ANSTHRLD - Gazette

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Mon Feb 22 14:17:10 PST 1999

{{Or maybe they've replaced the normal postal workers with the gorillas who
used to do the American Tourister luggage commercials?}}

I heard (reliability = 10%) that they actually used chimps in those
commercials; when a consumer group put a suitcase in with a real
gorilla, it tore the suitcase in half and used it as a drinking cup.

I believe that AGs got/get mangled on a fairly regular basis.  You
might prefer to e-mail Obelisk directly, at obelisk at utulsa.edu .  You
might, for example, arrange for him to e-mail you directly with the AG
in MicroSoft Word or Word Perfect or some other format you can print
directly.

Daniel "Ook." de Lincolia
- --
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com;