ANSTHRLD - Further clarification... Star has spoken!

Joe Wolf WolfJ at bisys.com
Tue Feb 23 09:11:32 PST 1999

I think what seems to be missing from this discussion is courtesy.   Not everyone has access to an electronic medium;
 however the Postal Service delivers to all points in Ansteorra.  So it is a courtesy to those without email to accept/require reports and other formal documents on paper.

I think our Star Herald has found the perfect solution for the time being... when email becomes even more prevalent
than it is now (as in 100% saturation among the College of Heralds) then a re-evaluation of medium would be in order.

Herr Manfred von Wolf, Sentinal Pursuivant
Barony of the Stargate, Ansteorra