ANSTHRLD - How to Daud

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Tue Feb 9 13:20:33 PST 1999

Greetings unto the heraldic community in which I waste^H^H^H^H^Hspend
my time!

Thanks majorly to Blaise de Cormeilles for chasing down all the
permissions and supplying the file, and to Mistress Elizabeth
Braidwood for putting it up, a guideline to using the ascii
notation of special characters worked out by Master Daud idn
Auda and Master Talan Gwynek is available on the web.

It's up at:
   http://www.kwantlen.bc.ca/~donna/sca/heraldry/notation.html

Off of the An Tir College of Heralds page, it's under the "Handouts"
section.

I can't check it right now, as the page is down for maintenence, but
I trust its availablity is absolute, so if you try and fail to reach
the site, give it time and try later.

- - Teceangl
- --
I tried sleep-teaching myself heraldry.  Didn't help me, but now my
cats sort their food so the red bits are on the white floor and the
yellow bits stay in the blue bowl.