ANSTHRLD - Webbed Index of Ansteorran Submissions

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Sun Feb 14 21:27:38 PST 1999

> Anyone want to look at http://www.crl.com/~tmcd/ and tell me what you
> think?  It's the Webbed version of my Index of Ansteorran Heraldic
> Submissions (1993-8).  It's an index, so it's a pointer to where to
> find stuff (docs, emblazons, acceptance / return text), not the stuff
> itself.  Unfortunately, most of it isn't on-line, so I could only do
> WWW links to Laurel letters.

I just went over it in lynx.  Beautiful!  Everything lines up, even,
which is a rarity when I go in textually.
I did find some quotes and periods together down the left column in
several of the "Data grouped by" sections, but don't know what they
were doing there.

- - Teceangl
- --
I tried sleep-teaching myself heraldry.  Didn't help me, but now my
cats sort their food so the red bits are on the white floor and the
yellow bits stay in the blue bowl.