ANSTHRLD - Gazette

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 27 12:27:24 PST 1999

I think if they have an active herald they should get the gazzett but
should a group take the option of "not" having a herald, then the
information should be sent to their submittors by the herald they
submitted through. as they pick the office back up, photo copies can be
made from other groups files. After all if they have someone checking
the gazzette and talking to the members of the group then I guess they
have a herald and we have someone to send the gazzette to yet another
reason they should maintain the office. :)

Darius