ANSTHRLD - Ansteorran Letter +

Darin K. Herndon st.amaranth at utulsa.edu
Mon Jan 18 17:54:22 PST 1999

Greetings to the list!

Just a reminder that if you are still trying to decide what to do this
weekend, the Laurel Queen of Arms is coming to Northkeep's wInterkingdom
collegium on January 23, 1999.

As an added bonus, the two letters upon which she will be rendering
decisions will be for the Midrealm and Ansteorra!  She usually does not do
a kingdom's letter while on a roadshow in that kingdom but she will be this
weekend.

If anyone has questions about the event, please feel free to e-mail me and
I will answer all questions that I can.  There are confirmed heralds from
Calontir and the Outlands who will be attending so please take advantage of
the opportunity and come be welcome at wInterkingdom.

Seigneur Etienne de St. Amaranth
Branch Herald, Barony of Northkeep
Obelisk Herald