ANSTHRLD - Laurel roadshow

Ron Knight rknight at kumc.edu
Mon Jan 25 11:30:10 PST 1999

Now wait a minute......

Ary you wrote:

>That's okay, Etienne, Modar has already passed on this news to me.  Yes, I
>know patience is a virtue, and, yes, I can be very patient when I need to
>be! :)

That sounds misleading to my ears!!!!

Etienne, I did the "Nanny nanny boo boo, I can't tell you" message that TLGOHI
told me to do. I did NOT tell her about her submissions.  Don't let her trick you
into thinking otherwise.   <grin>  You know these kids today, no patience at all.
They'll use any trick to make you think they already know and have you
spill the beans talking to them about it.  Yep, that's what she's doing.  <grin>

AND...by way of explanation for those on this list that are aware,
the Laurel Queen of Arms, Aryanhwy, Etienne and I are all good friends.

And of course you always "hassle" the ones you love.   <grin>

Modar

#=#=#=#=#

Modar's Heraldry Website:
http://www2.kumc.edu/instruction/academicsupport/itc/staff/rknight/Heraldry.htm