ANSTHRLD - Fwd: Games?

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Thu Jan 14 08:15:41 PST 1999

Heraldic Bingo - Sounds like fun... if someone has the cards and supplies
ready, I can work on getting some prizes, or everyone participating can
bring a prize as an entry fee (nothing expensive, please).   We could plan
to do this as one of our evening activities.   Also, Regional Minister of
Children, Roger of York, was working on a Heraldic Twister for the kids,
but I told him the adults were definately going to want to play.  And I am
hoping to have sets of heraldic flash cards for purchase at the event with
proceeds to the College of Heralds and College of Scribes... if I can get
it put together for a resonable cost .. we have an 'in' with a manager of
Kinko's, one of our new members whose assisting with the project.   Perhaps
we can run a competition on the accuracy of the flash card competitors.
Let me know what other games people will want to see at the Heraldic and
Scribal Symposium in Feb. , and I will set it up, probably for after feast.
Thanks for the ideas.. should be fun!   Hillary Greenslade, autocrat
Westgate Winter Collegium 'A Heraldic and Scribal Symposium'.

Aelfuyn at aol.com on 01/13/99 10:32:59 PM

Please respond to heralds at Ansteorra.ORG