ANSTHRLD - Re: Just starting out

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 31 10:30:05 PST 1999

Hmm Advice for a begining herald. well I would sugest talking to your
Local or regional heralds as well as trying to find the variety of
heraldry classes given through out the kingdom. I know Westgate is
puting on a Symposium in the Housten area the 20th of Feb. and there
will also be a variety of heraldry classes At Northern Regional tribute
to Ansteorra the Same Weekend. it is also the weekend of the 20th and is
a bit north of Oklahoma city. but the best advice I could give is Have
fun with it. If you don't mhave fun with it you can burn out on heraldry
pretty fast.

>> >Hi..My name is Jennifer and Im just starting to get into heraldry
and was
>> >wondering if anyone had any advice for a beginner? Im open to any
>> >suggestions.

Ld Darius of The Bells, Nautilus Persuviant        _
Patriarch of Rising Thunder                       / \
Apprentice to Miestres Eowyn ferch Rhys           \_/
2nd Artisan of Dargons Fire Tor                   / \
Willing participant in the plot for self         /*-*\
glorification Via my automatic signature!       (     )
                                                /-----\
                                                \O----/