ANSTHRLD - The July Gazette

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Wed Jul 7 21:53:23 PDT 1999

To all Ansteorran Heralds:

The July Gazette is finished.  Mailing it when most of you will be at ATYC
seems a little self defeating.  I could tell you about the great contents
that will be waiting in your mail when we meet.

So, instead, I will mail all out of kingdom Gazettes tomorrow (Thursday).
If anyone emails me (privately = Obelisk at utulsa.edu) by 5 PM Thursday and
asks, I will also mail their Gazette tomorrow.  All other Ansteorran
subscribers, please see me at the consultation tables to pick up your
Gazette.  Any Gazettes not picked up will be mailed the following Monday.

Seigneur Etienne
Obelisk Herald