ANSTHRLD - Re: ANSTHRLD

Darin K. Herndon Obelisk at utulsa.edu
Sat Jun 5 12:24:48 PDT 1999

[SNIP]
>While at Wet Lord.. oops I mean Stepps Warlord, it was at the Heralds table
>that I came across a reference to the name Talon.  and Blackoak
>it was told to me is no problem...  I do remember that the book I looked in
>was 12th cen- Cornish.

Lord Talon, if you filled out the paperwork and paid for you submission at
the heralds' table then it will begin the submission process soon.  Copies
to be made and such things.  If you got documentation help but have not
actually paid or filed your paperwork yet, then you need to reach the
Bordure Herald who was the name consultant on site.  Her email is:
bordure at bmc.com.

Seigneur Etienne de St. Amaranth
Obelisk Herald