ANSTHRLD - ATYC consultation table

Wendy Erisman werisman at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 24 08:26:02 PDT 1999

Greetings --

	We are planning a major consultation table at ATYC. This will be a
full-service table with the additional fees charged going to the College of
Heralds to fund our many heraldic activities. It will be held inside the
air-conditioned hall, and we expect a sizable turn-out of submittors.

	The table will run at the following times:
Friday 7/9 		10 AM - noon
			1 PM - 4 PM
Saturday 7/10		10 AM - noon
In addition, we are planning an armory coloring party during the
(inevitably long) court on Saturday afternoon.

	During the table hours, we need help in the following areas:
	name consultation
	armory consultation and conflict checking
	drawing armory
	general help (crowd control, clerical, gofer, etc,) -- no special heraldic
knowledge or skills required

	If you can help out, please let me know which area(s) you want to work in
and when you might be able to be there so I can make sure we've got this
undertaking covered.

	I very much appreciate any time you can give to this consultation table.
We hope that it will be a big success both in encouraging submissions and
in raising some money for the College.

					Yours, Gwenllian

HL Gwenllian ferch Maredudd, Armillary Herald
Barony of Bryn Gwlad, Kingdom of Ansteorra