ANSTHRLD - Armory

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Mon Jun 7 01:10:26 PDT 1999

> I have a person wanting to submit the following: Per chevron inverted
> rayonny argent and azure in chief a stag's head affronty.  He also would
> add; in base two ravens respectant sable., to clear conflicts.

Eirik, could you reblazon this, please?  First, what tincture is the stag's
head?
Second, you cannot put sable charges in base, as the lower portion of the
device is azure.  And do you mean he'd be willing to add ravens if a check
finds conflicts, or that he just wants ravens as well?

- - Teceangl
- --
      Why do they lock gas station bathrooms?  Are they afraid
	     someone will clean them?       - George Carlin