ANSTHRLD - Trying to contact Seigneur Etienne de St. Amaranth

Ron Knight rknight at kumc.edu
Tue Mar 16 11:19:41 PST 1999

Greetings!

I apologise for using the list for this, but I'm trying to contact
Seigneur Etienne de St. Amaranth, Obelisk Herald and
when I e-mail directly to either his Obelisk address or
his work address, I get a bounce message saying
that it is undeliverable.

Etienne, I am in the process of updating our local Baronial
website and wanted to add any new info you might have
on the event you are autocrating in May, the Castellan Event.
I am trying to get a group of Calontiri together to come to it.

Drop me a line when you get an opportunity.

Modar

His Lordship Modar Neznanich, CLM, CSH, CT, CCC
Kingdom of Calontir

#=#=#=#=#

Modar's Heraldry Page:
http://www2.kumc.edu/instruction/academicsupport/itc/staff/rknight/Heraldry.htm