ANSTHRLD - Household Submission/Name Documentation

Joe Wolf WolfJ at bisys.com
Tue Mar 30 10:37:34 PST 1999

A member of my Barony wishes to register a Household name... this started with "House of the Meandering Bovines"
but was scaled down when it was discovered that "bovine" wasn't used until the 1800s.  Now we are
looking into "bow" (OED - cattle, livestock).

My question:  do we need to document the elements as used together (ie, document "meandering bow") or
can we show that each element is a period term on its own, and that the combination is a period construction?

Herr Manfred von Wolf, Sentinal Pursuivant
Barony of the Stargate