ANSTHRLD - Further clarification... Star has spoken!

Joe Wolf WolfJ at bisys.com
Mon Mar 1 06:26:20 PST 1999

Timothy A. McDanielI quote me:

            Manfred von Wolf:
>> I think what seems to be missing from this discussion is courtesy.
>> Not everyone has access to an electronic medium; however the Postal
>> Service delivers to all points in Ansteorra.  So it is a courtesy to
>> those without email to accept/require reports and other formal
>> documents on paper.

Then commented:
>What?  Nobody ever suggested making e-mail the *only* medium for
>official communication.  Paper sent by some means will be acceptable
>regardless.

To which I respond:
Actually, they did.  Lord Steafan and I were responding to another's comment that "snail-mail" is a poor medium for official correspondences when email is available.  Several others added their weight to the argument, stating that official reports should be accepted via email.

Perhaps my use of "reports and other formal documents" was misleading in my initial post and therein lies the confusion?

Herr Manfred von Wolf
Stargate