ANSTHRLD - March CoH meeting

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Wed Mar 17 22:43:34 PST 1999

In a message dated 3/17/99 11:36:46 PM Central Standard Time,
debell at txcyber.com writes:

<< Does anyone know what happened to the March meeting
 on submissions at Gulf War? >>

The March Kingdom Circle to discuss ILOI9901 was rained out at Gulf War, so
it's happening this Sunday evening at my house in NW Houston, Texas.

For those who can come: Time is 6pm if you want a vote in what kind of pizza,
otherwise come and go until we get it done or midnight, whichever is first.
(Yes, we will be careful what kind of mushrooms are on the pizza.)  RSVP to
kathri at aol.com if you think you can come, and for address and directions if
you need them.  I will consider making it earlier in the day if that's the way
to let more people come.  Let me know if you can't come earlier, or if you can
only come if it's earlier.

For those who can't come: This month only, if you feel strongly enough about
any submission(s) to email me your vote, I will accept them until 12 noon
Sunday 3/21/99.  VOTES ONLY, the deadline for comments has passed.
(Commentary is available at http://www.ansteorra.org/heraldry/icc-current.html
, and a special "thank you" to our commenters this month.)  The only
acceptable votes are:

Pass
Pass with change / Pass with reblazon
Return

The assembled group will take care of the details of reblazon, reason for
return, etc.   However, if a submitter or a local / consulting herald wants to
express a preference after looking at the commentary on his / her items, I
will certainly accept that.

Kathri
kathri at aol.com