ANSTHRLD - KWHS - planning Meeting

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Sat Mar 27 12:08:39 PST 1999

Unto Baroness Hillary and the generous, helpful heralds of the Ansteorran
list, Greetings!

To the point:  I will not be completeing the bid I started for KWHS 2000.
This is not because of competition within kingdom but due to complications
at my place of employment.  I do not feel that I could properly get the bid
finished under those complications.

However, I appreciate all of the comments and suggestions given to me so
far and I want to thank each of you who gave me your thoughts and ideas.
Also, my thanks go to Baroness Hillary for her complete support of an
Ansteorran KWHS no matter who hosted it.  This is the spirit of Ansteorra
and of service.

Since Baroness Hillary is coordinating the only known Ansteorran bid,
please feel free to direct all comments to her rather than the list (unless
of course you desire to generate discussion about certain ideas).

Your Excellency, I will try to get you as many of my thoughts as possible
before your Monday night meeting.

Seigneur Etienne
Obelisk