ANSTHRLD - KWHS anyone???

Darin K. Herndon st.amaranth at utulsa.edu
Wed Mar 3 15:00:11 PST 1999

Adela wrote:
>So..... has anyone dared to venture putting a proposal together for KWHS?

Actually, yes.  Although not in Stargate, I am interested in trying to get
together a bid  for KWHS to be hosted in Northkeep.  One of the features
would include opening the Special Collections area of the Tulsa University
library.  Some of those who attended the Kingdom Symposium several years
ago may remember some of the manuscripts, etc. which were available for
viewing.

I hadn't actually planned to announce that I was exploring this topic on
this list but, since the question was asked...

Etienne
Obelisk