ANSTHRLD - KWHS anyone???

marsha.greene at mpan.com marsha.greene at mpan.com
Wed Mar 3 16:02:46 PST 1999

Hey, go for it... put your bid together, and we will put a bid together (Or
Adela will do one and I will do one, each different), and we'll give them
to Laurel, and may the best man 'win' (and I use the term loosely).   I'm
sure which ever way it goes you will get support from the Kingdom Heralds;
hey if you get it, I'll be there.   ( Only requirement Daniel wants is
air-conditioning, you got that, your in! .. te! he! )      Hillary
Greenslade/Westgate

st.amaranth at utulsa.edu on 03/03/99 05:10:51 PM

Please respond to heralds at Ansteorra.ORG