ANSTHRLD - OFF: Necroequiflagellator

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Wed Mar 3 18:14:49 PST 1999

<< on glue?
 > Is he trying to be stuck up?
 wrote Modar.>
<<Neigh, neigh, not so. He is but stuck in a learning situation that requires
no horsing around.>>
 << Naw, I'm just tacky.
 Daniel "gotta get back to the computer and hackamore" de Lincolia
 --  >>

And THIS qualifies as a new subject, not beating a dead horse?  Yeeps!

Does anyone have a dated reference for either of the following French names:

Vinson - m. given name, nickname derived from Vincent via Vincon per Dauzet
"Noms de famille" p. 596, but undated.

Quiquandon - surname from a locative, a hamlet whose name Dauzet derives from
"that which is/was given" (Noms de famille p. 505).

I don't know what came over me; I just had visions of sending documentation to
Laurel consisting of hardcopy emails on the topic "Necroequiflagellator".

Kathri  (who always need mare help)