ANSTHRLD - books

Amy Forsyth aforsyth at uh.edu
Wed Mar 17 11:11:31 PST 1999

FYI ---

Taken from the University of Toronto Press - Classics, medieval, and
renaissance books [catalog]

[....I'd just like to get my hands on my own copy of this catalog.]

1-800-565-9523 (phone)
1-800-221-9985 (fax)

~ Adela

===============

"Ten centuries of manuscript painting in the British library"
Janet Backhouse
(Retired in 1998 as curator of illuminated manuscripts at the British
Library.)
0802043461 ($39.95)

"British Library guide to writing and scripts: history and techniques"
Michelle P. Brown
080208172x ($19.95)

"Scribes and illuminators"
Medieval craftsmen series
Christopher de Hamel
0802077072 ($20.95)

"Guide to western historical scripts from antiquity to 1600"
Michelle P. Brown
0802058663 ($40.00)
0802072062 ($26.00)

I didn't see anything 'Heraldry' specific other than the above, but there's
plenty of other subject areas -- cooking, music, dance, battles, arts,
maps, cultural studies, etc.