ANSTHRLD - KWHS - idea... has this been done?

Amy Forsyth aforsyth at uh.edu
Mon Mar 29 08:20:56 PST 1999

At 06:45 PM 3/25/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Ok, here is your chance to tell me everything you would like to see done at
>a Knowne World Heraldic Symposium (KWHS) and how you would like it set up!
>(Yeah, yeah, I know I am opening myself up for problems.. what the hey!
>You won't all get what you ask for anyway! )
>
>Hillary at <marsha.greene at mpan.com>

Having never been to a KWHS, I have to ask.....  has there ever been a
panel discussion?

(Bring together 3 experts in a topic, let each give a 5-10 minute
presentation.... then, being led by questions from the audience, let them
just discuss amongst themselves the various aspects of the issue, allowing
the audience to hear the debate.)

If there has been....what were the topics?  What do various members of the
panel and audience members think about using this format?

Adela