ANSTHRLD - Need help for Steppes Warlord consultation table

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Fri May 7 18:58:34 PDT 1999

I will be coordinating a consultation table at Steppes Warlord this year
and need all the help I can get.  I have spoken with Asterisk and we will
be accepting submissions at this consultation table.

(This is our last "dry run" before ATYC.  We expect that consultation table
to be quite a draw since it will be in air conditioning in July in Texas...)

Submission prices at Steppes Warlord will be as they were at Gulf Wars:

$9 per item if the submitter turns in all the completed forms and copies
$12 per item for "full service" (we make all the copies and color them, etc.)

The extra $3 is a fundraiser for the Ansteorran CoH.

We will also provide regular consultation (submitters don't have to turn in
a submission on site) as well.

This turned out to be a popular service at Gulf Wars and I expect that we
will need lots of help.

Specifically, I need:

1) Someone to coordinate Armory consultation.
	This person does not have to be at the consultation table the whole time,
just make sure that there is always at least one person there to do armory
consultation.

2) volunteers to do Armory and Name consultation.
	Last year, we were swamped during our first session.  There was a waiting
line at least 3 to 4 people deep for the first 2 and 1/2 to 3 hours we were
there.  We literally couldn't consult fast enough.  Having two people
available to do armory would be great since one can conflict check while
the other consults.

3) people to draw Armory submissions.
	For submitters who want full service submissions, we need someone to draw
the master copy of their device form.  We will have Pic Dics, etc. available.

Last year we ran the consultation table on Saturday and Sunday from 1 to 4
pm, if I recall properly.  But the time has not been nailed down yet for
this year.  I'll post a note when I have all the finalized details.

I will not be near email this weekend (am going to visit Mom for Mother's
Day), but I'll check my mail on Monday.

If anyone can volunteer for even a small amount of time, please let me
know.  Also, does someone have a recent ordinary that they can bring for
conflict checking?

Thanks in advance,

Mari

Lady Mari Elspeth nic Bryan