ANSTHRLD - The Acadmey of S. Gabriel is on vacation

S Friedemann RandomSF at wctc.net
Thu May 20 09:44:58 PDT 1999

Greetings from the Academy of Saint Gabriel!

The Academy of Saint Gabriel is on vacation and isn't accepting questions
for a while.  We're taking a few months off to clear up our backlog, work
on some other projects, and relax.  We'll post an announcement to the
Rialto and some mailing lists when we open for business again.

Part of the reason we need a break is that we get more questions than we
can handle.  We could use your help if you're interested in medieval names
and arms and you can look things up in the library, or proofread, or write
clearly, or if you want to learn about names and arms.  Drop us a line!

         The Academy