ANSTHRLD - Name Documentation

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Tue May 25 11:58:28 PDT 1999

At 11:49 AM 5/25/99 -0500, you wrote:
>I don't recall those names from Withycombe.  I recall Nicolla, and
>perhaps Richarda.  We must re-check.

Those three are from my research on the Registers of the Church of St.
Mary's Dymock.  If I ever get a chance between consultation & kingdom
office stuff, I'll actually finish my paper on Dymock. It's about 80% done.

BTW, Nicolla and Richarda are feminine forms of Nicol and Richard
(obviously).  So they don't quite fit this example.  I need to see what
examples Withycombe gives in her introduction.

Mari