ANSTHRLD - If attending Steppes...

Darin K. Herndon st.amaranth at utulsa.edu
Thu May 27 17:00:25 PDT 1999

Bordure Herald (Mari) has asked me to help coordinate those volunteers who
are willing to consult on armory.  If you will be attending Steppes, and
you are willing to donate an hour or more anytime throughout the day, then
please email me directly at either "st.amaranth at utulsa.edu" or
"Obelisk at utulsa.edu".  If you cannot email me before Noon on Friday, then
just look me up on site at the tent/pavilion that has been set aside for us.

All help welcome.  I will be bringing a seventh edition O&A with one update
(good through Dec. 1997).  Please bring your updates if you have more
recent than I.

All heraldic artists are especially welcome.  My wife agreed to help but
she cannot do all of them if we get flooded.  If you do heraldic art, check
in with me early on Saturday morning so we can schedule your time.

This service seems popular and it encourages submissions.  Let's all
support it as we can.

Seigneur Etienne
Obelisk Herald