ANSTHRLD - Re: Conflict check...

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Wed Nov 17 07:58:59 PST 1999

AElfwyn wrote:
> Okay, O congenial conjurer of condign conflict, tell us if there's a
> substantial difference between "Quarterly bendy sinister sable and
> argent, and azure" and "Quarterly azure and argent"?

What a fascinating question!  I'd love to discuss it at length, but
I'm afraid I'll be in meetings, dental appointments, and dinner
engagements for almost every waking hour for the rest of the
millenium, so I couldn't do it justice.  Next question!

Seriously, there are holes in X.4.a.ii, and how to treat fields that
have multiple partition lines is one of them, and I recall seeing no
precedent.

Daniel de Lincolia
- --
                    *** NEW PERSONAL ADDRESS ***