ANSTHRLD - Re: Conflict check requested (backfill info)

tmcd at jump.net tmcd at jump.net
Wed Nov 17 21:49:44 PST 1999

On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Ron Blackman <eirik at n-link.com> wrote:
> > The background for my query about the field-only conflict check is:
> > ------------------------
> > ILOI0999, item 23.  Michael Silverhands  (Stargate)
> > new name; new device; Quarterly azure and argent.
> > ------------------------
> Just out of curiousity, wouldn't this qualify for the simple armory
> rules?

Which ones: X.2 or X.4.j.ii?  Those are the two rules that talk about
"simple".

Neither applies, since X.2's title is Difference of Primary Charges
(and there are none) and X.4.j.ii's is Changes to Charges on Charges
(and there are certainly no charges on charges).

What applies is X.4..a.ii, Field-Primary Armory.

Daniel Lindum colonia
- --
                   *** NEW HOME E-MAIL ADDRESS ***
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;