ANSTHRLD - consultation table at Crown?

Jeremy Ketchersid vonhalberstadt at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 16:27:56 PDT 1999

Greetings to the list.

I have gotten very little interest from people in the western region about
having a consultation table at Crown Tournament. (blind-sighted buggers)
So I ask you, fellow heralds, about whether you think that the kingdom at
large, or the people coming to Crown specifically, will want and appreciate
such a service enough to justify asking people to lug the heavy and numerous
books all the way here.
Thank you for any input.

    "May you be excited by our Dream."
   Herr Sigmund Theodoric von Halberstadt
  Equinox Herald
Per bend sinister Or and sable, an eagle close purpure and a wildcat
couchant to sinister argent
"Semper vigilans"