ANSTHRLD - Grant question

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Wed Oct 13 13:54:42 PDT 1999

"Rayburn, Timothy" wrote:

> Now the prestige a particular order receives is another thing
> entirely.  Few would disagree I suspect that of the awards in
> Ansteorra the Lion is the most prestigious, and yet it is among the
> lowliest in title (but I bet you can't name someone who has one who
> isn't a Peer in their own right ;)

Actually, I there is at least one (always an exception, eh?).  Baroness
Pippa is a Lion and isn't a peer.  I haven't checked against the OP for
others.

- --Perronnelle

- --
If you give a man a fish, he will eat for a day.  If you give a man a
stick of TNT, there will be little unidentifiable fish parts all over
the village. -- Jack Handy