ANSTHRLD - Grant question

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Fri Oct 15 20:39:29 PDT 1999

> On the topic I have managed to find at least some names of foriegn grant
> orders.
> Order of the Goute de Sange from An Tir
> Order of the Jambe de Lion from An Tir

Greetings, Teceangl from An Tir here.

The Order of the Goutte de Sang is a Grant-level kingdom service award.
The Order of the Jambe de Lion is a Grant-level kingdom arts & sciences award.
Hasta Leonis is a Grant-level kingdom award for excellence and chivalry in the
   arts of war.
The Order of the White Scarve is Grant-level in An Tir.
Grey Goose Shaft is a Grant-level kingdom award for excellence in archery.
An Tir has no bare Grant of Arms.  All Grant-level awards are given by the
   Crown.

An Tir OPs rank all awards equally, order-bearing before bare, by date,
regardless of the kingdom in which they were received.

These are excerpted from the An Tir Handbook, which can be found online at
http://www.antir.sca.org/Pubs/ATH/  with this specific information, which is
the awards list, found at http://www.antir.sca.org/Pubs/ATH/6awards.html

- - Teceangl
- --
      Conflict checker to knaves, knights, kings, and all between.