ANSTHRLD - Precedence Question

Donald Riney dariusobells at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 23 07:52:50 PDT 1999

OK Landed nobility actually ranks above the peers in the order of march and
cout ranks just under the peers. Visiting ladeds get sandwiched in between
the peers and the native landeds. Visiting court barony? Well I believe that
would just be Court Barony with the rest of em. As to the question of Vicars
and Vicares  hmmm Etien makes a very good point. let me ask some one who
Might know!

Darius