ANSTHRLD - Baronial Investiture Court

Jodi McMaster jmcmaste at accd.edu
Sun Oct 3 15:02:50 PDT 1999

Greetings, all.  Apologies for multiple postings.

Their excellencies Mari and Raimond have successfully escaped the burden
of ruling, having received many expressions of thanks from their
grateful subjects and friends.  Their excellencies Emrys and Brianna
have given their oaths and taken up that burden.

The ceremony went fairly smoothly and far more quickly than anticipated.
This is due to the efforts of many people, but I wanted to offer a
public thanks to two persons who were of especial help to me: Master
Galen of Bristol and Master Daniel "Beam'n'reads R Us" de Lincolia.

Master Galen was instrumental in identifying and clarifying rough points
in the plans for court, which was (at least to me) a little complicated.
I am honored to have made his acquaintance and been able to learn from
someone so experienced in the area.

Master Daniel was, as always, bountifully equipped with beam'n'reads,
helped keep the paperwork straight, and kept me equipped with water
(which became essential, since I had been a bad herald and yelled rather
than projected when not paying attention).  It is both a privilege and a
pleasure to count Daniel as a friend.

AElfwyn aet Gyrwum
Callisto Pursuivant