ANSTHRLD - Grant question

Dr Tiomoid M. of Angle tiomoid at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 09:09:14 PDT 1999

- --- "Timothy A. McDaniel" <tmcd at jump.net> wrote:

> If anyone has an old "Order of Precedence" (1994 or so?),

"Rotulus Praecedentiae" or "Roll of Precedence". One of the perks of
being Principal Herald is the power to Do Things Correctly.

> there should be a table in the back

An actual "order of precedence" (gasp).

> listing the real Order of Precedence and there should be no further
> discussion of the correct order (except to slot in new award names).

And then write-protect it to prevent it from being slimed in the
future.

> It would not surprise me if an Atenveldt-Ansteorran AoA were below an
> Ansteorran AoA; as I recall, foreign awards in general have a level
> below Ansteorran ones.

I don't know of anybody who is that picky about AoAs.

Tadhg