ANSTHRLD - Grant question

Amanda Lewanski editor at texas.net
Thu Oct 14 13:08:47 PDT 1999

"Timothy A. McDaniel" wrote:

> It would not surprise me if an Atenveldt-Ansteorran AoA were below an
> Ansteorran AoA; as I recall, foreign awards in general have a level
> below Ansteorran ones.

It would surprise me. Unless they're an AoA-*level* award, and thus
kingdom-specific, AoAs is AoAs and only the date of the award would apply to
determine precedence. Unless I'm tremendously off? Which is not improbable?

- --Alisandre

P.S.--Now that I think about it, I think the only things that count for
precedence are the level and date of the award, regardless of kingdom, but I'm
not certain. I remember marches that mixed the foreign, say, AoA-levels in with
the kingdom AoA-levels, solely on the basis of date. I mean, we don't do all the
Thistles, then all the Cranes, then all the something elses, do we? [It's been a
while since I've been active; hell, maybe we do.]