ANSTHRLD - Grant question

Amanda Lewanski editor at texas.net
Thu Oct 14 13:14:46 PDT 1999

No, no, I know that anyone from Atenveldt or other child-of-Atenveldt kingdoms will know and
honor the Lion. By "outside the kingdom" I mean someone really, really outside, like
Drachenwald or Trimaris or something that really might not have any idea. I'm not too sure what
you're trying to correct or clarify here. My point was that the importance of the Lion (and
possibly the others, but I'm not familiar with most of them) is not properly conveyed by its
place in the OP, and if the OP was all someone was going on, they wouldn't really understand
the regard in which the award is held. But the others' point is well-taken; rare is the Lion
with only a Lion, so it's pretty much a moot point.

- --Alisandre