ANSTHRLD - Spell checkers - OOP spinoff from "Precedence Question"

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Mon Oct 25 19:42:07 PDT 1999

Kathri said:
> Don't hold your breath.  My *spell checker* can't handle this stuff.

Oh, if you ever get bored and in need of amusement, run some blazons,
heraldic titles, and names of people off the heraldry list through your
spellchecker.  The "suggested replacements" are a hoot!  (Note that if
you're like me the blazons won't barf anymore 'cause you've already
inserted the correct terms...)

- - Teceangl
- --
      Conflict checker to knaves, knights, kings, and all between.