ANSTHRLD - November decision meeting schedule.

Kathri at aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 06:32:49 PDT 1999

The November decision meeting will be held at Emerald Keep's Harvest Moon
event.

The meeting will be at 10 am on Sunday morning, at whatever place the heralds
gather.  Just look around.

(You Know You've Been A Herald Too Long When you walk onto a site 8 hours
from home, and don't get past the gate before you're surrounded by other
heralds.)

(Somehow I don't think this is what they meant when they taught me that Bible
verse about "Where two or three of you are gathered together . . . ")

Kathri, Asterisk