ANSTHRLD - Lost in '91

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Sat Sep 4 01:30:27 PDT 1999

Greetings.  I'm handing a current submission in An Tir and my submitter
tells me that she first tried submitting the exact same name and armory
in Ansteorra in December 1991 and that it was lost.  Could someone check
on this for me?

SCA name submitted: Guineth the White
Mundane name:       Emily Thompson
Blazon of device:   Per pall inverted azure, argent and vair, in pale a
                    roundel counterchanged Or and gules and a bee displayed Or.

We're treating it as a new submission, but if there's further information
(like a return at kingdom) we'd love to have it.

In gratitude for *your* service,

- - Teceangl Bach
  Dragon's Mist, An Tir
- --
         - Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change. -