ANSTHRLD - Lost in '91

Kathri@aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Sat Sep 4 06:09:55 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/4/1999 3:30:58 AM Central Daylight Time,
tierna at agora.rdrop.com writes:

> my submitter
>  tells me that she first tried submitting the exact same name and armory
>  in Ansteorra in December 1991 and that it was lost.  Could someone check
>  on this for me?
>
>  SCA name submitted: Guineth the White
>  Mundane name:       Emily Thompson
>  Blazon of device:   Per pall inverted azure, argent and vair, in pale a
>                      roundel counterchanged Or and gules and a bee
displayed
> Or.

I've checked the kingdom files and found no record of this name or device
submission.  I also looked through our Ansteorran Gazettes of that time
period (10-91 through 6-92) and found no such listing there.   (The AG is our
monthly newsletter which contains the Internal LoI and LoAR). It looks as if
it was lost before it got to kingdom, or at least before it was ever
considered by the Ansteorran College of Heralds.

I tried to look carefully, but I could have missed something.  Our biggest
Internal Letter of Intent ever, ILoI 80, was in May of 92.  If anyone wants
to double-check me, it would be wise.  (And it was a lot of fun looking at
what we were doing back then.)

Kathri
kathri at aol.com