ANSTHRLD - Latin for Kathri, was Update on ILOI0999 Item 18

Kathri@aol.com Kathri at aol.com
Sat Sep 25 05:07:41 PDT 1999

Well, yes, but ---

> Non Scripta Non Est.

It is written, and it does exists, it just wasn't sent with the submission.

>  The one you need to remember, though, is the "official" motto of the Laurel
>  office:
>          Semper Litteris Mandate

Yes, that's good advice for me, and I'm trying.  But the submitter *did*
"litteris mandate" -- he just didn't send it to me.

I guess I want the Latin for "If it's not stapled to the submission" or "If
you don't send it to Asterisk" or "If you don't follow the directions, you
doofus" and then I can add

Non Est.

(This submitter is a friend of mine so I can call him a doofus if I want to.)

Kathri, Asterisk